Alkira Voice Services Enable Conversational Commerce
Alkira Software has unique proprietary software and tools to deliver the ultimate in voice experience.
- 54% of your current market either MUST use voice or prefer to use voice to interact digitally.
- 44% of people have an impairment that limits or excludes their participation on the internet – they are a market that most organisations don’t even know that they are missing.
- 10% of users prefer to interact on the internet by voice only – this number is set to explode
- This market segment is projected to grow at a rate of 6 x that of mobile phone uptake in Australia.
- 13% of homes currently have a speaker in their home; this will rise to 55% by 2022
- Australia is the leading adopter of voice assistant technology globally.
- In just 3 years, by 2021, 20% of all commerce will be conducted by voice. That is a six-fold increase from today.
- People currently using voice assistants to purchase typically spend 16% more per transaction.
- Current research shows that the voice assistants can significantly improve a brand’s Net Promoter Score by 19 percentage points.
- Voice shopping is set to grow globally from $2 billion in 2018 to $40 billion in 2022.
Thinking Outside the Box
- PR Newswire: Voice Shopping Set to Jump to $40 Billion By 2022, Rising From $2 Billion Today
- Gartner: By 2018, 30% of our interactions with technology will be through “conversations”
- Tech2: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, not the voice shopping aides they said they’d be. Find out how Alkira solves the problems.
To be the global leader in voice-commerce transactional technology.